The practice of Yin yoga is like an inner journey. Go on your own ‘Yinner Journey’, guided by Yogafactor in a small personal group setting. No more than 15 participants are allowed. You may have already experienced the benefits and aspire to be a Yin yoga teacher. Or it might be your curiosity on how to incorporate Yin in your own practice, that makes you interested in following our training.
This Yin Yoga training takes place in a tropical retreat, to offer a space for practitioners to disconnect from their hectic lives, spend time in nature, whilst immersing themselves fully in the practice and study of Yin yoga. Your days will be divided into blocks of theory (TCM), practical assignments, Yin Yoga sessions, and teaching practices. Expect a well set up schedule, taking into account your need to reflect and digest the material. You will be able to reflect, pause, practice, and learn in a playful way surrounded by nature in a tropical setting.
Your Training consists of
- 25 classic Yin yoga poses
- Daily Yin Yoga, Pranayama, and meditation sessions
- Chinese Meridian theory
- Principles of Yin and Yang
- Functional yoga & energetic approach
- The Art of sequencing with a focus on the emotional aspects of Chinese Meridian
- Intimate group size, a lot of personal attention, maximum participants in the group is 15